BUILDING STRONG WOMEN FROM THE INSIDE OUT
My name is Natasha Rigby I am a qualified and registered Master Personal Trainer founder of FITFIX Group Personal Training for Women. Specializing in Women I am Personal Trainer who gives women a completely new way of approaching their changing body and Hormones.
I am trained in –
- Master personal trainer Certificate 4
- Group instructor Certificate 3
Certified MenofitnessTM Trainer
- CFA Part 1: Positive Practice for the Pelvic Floor
- CFA Part 2: Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor
- Working outdoor with Pregnant and Postnatal Women certification
- Older Adults Certification
- Steady Steps Senior Falls Prevention and Special Populations Certification
- Advanced Resistance training exercise technique Certification
- Functional Outdoor Training Certification
- Aqua Fitness instructor Certification
- Boxing Training for Personal Trainer Certification
- Nutrition for fat loss Certificate in weight management
- Pilates Fitness Certification
- SwingFit Instructor
I’m passionate about women’s health. Providing the expertise, support and encouragement that can really make a difference to how women feels in their own skin is what is important to me. I want women to understand their bodies and the changes that occur to help them navigate their changing hormones. What naturally happens to all of us all our bodies as we age from our mid 30- to the late 50’s. Changers don’t need to be bad experiences we just need to understand them so that we can change the life style choices we make to make things easier on ourselves.
I want Women to look at themselves in the mirror and be proud of what they see. That doesn’t mean skinny and it doesn’t mean thin. Being Strong, and healthy – those are the attributes I want for myself and for my clients.I want you to learn as much about your body as you can so you understand it and enjoy what it has to offer you.